Tuesday 24 February 2015

Samples of SMART goals and plans

Goal - Make sure it meets the SMART goal standards. 
       Learning skills - Each day, I will make sure that my     agenda is completed by each natural break (recess, lunch,  recess, dismissal).
Plan - Must be specific written in several steps. 
1. Use a sticky note on the corner of my desk as a reminder.
2. Any time work is assigned, write the assignment and due date in my agenda.  
3. Use the mini-calendar in my agenda to track how successful I am in accomplishing this goal. 
4. Ask my elbow partner for reminders/ remind my elbow partner about filling in our agendas. 

Goal - Must meet all SMART requirements.
Academic goal - I will achieve a 70% average in French       by the end of June.
Plan - Must be specific, written in many steps. 
1. Study each day before a test, for one week, for 15 minutes each time. 
2. Ask questions when I am unsure of the work we are doing or have taken up.
3. Make sure that I have taken up all of my work, correcting and adding detail when needed. 
4. Participate during class, looking at the speaker and minimizing distractions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Events

Thursday, February 7th - Hot Dog day , Library Visit (dress warm, bring your library card and books to return) Monday, February 11...